Lisa Marini is a Brain Health Coach and Certified Hypnotherapist. Lisa loves bringing an understanding of the brain and the critical role it plays in ALL decisions from weight loss, goal setting, stress relief and every area of life. After leaving a demanding, stressful career that was taking a toll on her health, she founded her practice to aid individuals in health, performance and personal development. In fact, Lisa has used the very same techniques in her own battle with migraines, memory loss and other massive stress related effects on her life.
Lisa is the proud momma of two amazing boys. In her free time, she loves spending time with her family, being active, meditating and healthy eating – she’s a foodie and has been caught several times shedding tears of joy over really delicious food.
Lisa has her own private practice, as well as being on the Omnia Health Functional Medicine team as their in-house Brain Health Coach and Hypnotherapist.
- Certified Hypnotherapist – American Board for Hypnotherapy ABH-NLP, registered in the State of Colorado, CHt
- Certified Brain Health Coach – The Amen Clinic, CBHC
- Certified Integrative Health Coach – Institute of Integrative Nutrition, INHC
- Certified Neurosculpting® Facilitator – Neurosculpting® Institute, CNSF
- Certified HeartMath Facilitator